"Suzy tells the truth and doesn't over-sell her service..."
Eliza, 3 week old, North London
"Suzy always respected our girls emotional needs. In just 4 days..."
Nadia,Twins 7 months, Hong Kong
"We wanted to co-sleep with our daughter but we also wanted sleep . . ."
Samya, 10 month old, UK
"I couldn't function on no sleep. Our sleep angel arrived and..."
"... worked miracles. Bye bye awful sleep deprivation, hello sheer 'Blissful Sleep!"
Angelica (2 under 3 yrs), Italy
"Suzy has made a huge positive change to our lives by giving us ..."
James, 11 month old, North London
"Our son enjoys feeding from a bottle instead of refusing it. I can ..."
Jim, 4 month old, Hertfordshire
"Suzy is warm, non-judgemental and professional. She has..."
Fiona, 7 month old, London, UK
"I contacted Suzy on my doctors recommendation. At last, ..."
Sienna, 18 month old, London, UK
"We found Suzy to be calm, professional and knowledgeable..."
Anna and John, London
""Terrified I would damage my girls, I needed someone I could trust to ..."
Alexa (3 under 3yrs) , DUBAI
I offer advice then work with you for as long as you need, in your home and around the clock.
As an experienced and certified Consultant, trained by highly renowned experts in the field of paediatric sleep science and biology, I offer you a holistic approach coupled with evidence based options and support within your home. Also with relevant training, I have 30 years experience in newborn care, breastfeeding and bottlefeeding and all manners of infant feeding behaviours etc. I have a completely non-judgemental approach and encourage you to make the choices you feel suit your infant’s unique personality and your values. Success rates are exceptionally high because . . . More
Paediatric Psychologists, GP’s and Paediatricians are amongst our clients and frequently recommend us
- Has your infant's sleep regression become a permanent fixture?
- Early morning wakings putting a strain on relationships?
- Do you have sore nipples, a hungry baby and are constantly feeding?
- Worried about what and how little your toddler will eat?
- Have you tried potty training and it hasn't worked?
- Looking for newborn advice and support after the birth?
- Does your nanny need tailor-made training?
- Are your twins constantly feeding at different times?
- Would you like a realistic routine that allows for a quiet meal with your partner?
Ellie talks about her sleep training experience
Have a question?
If you don’t find the answer to your question in our FAQ’s, please complete the form below or call us