Blissful Sleep 6 months-2 years
Healthy sleep is an invaluable investment into your infant’s future
Our ‘Blissful Sleep’ consultation has an exceptionally high success rate and it is our most popular sleep consultation. Suzy will work with you, day and night, sharing the theory of sleep, showing you how to create consistently good sleep habits for your infant and offering invaluable support towards ‘Blissful Sleep’.
Ideal when you need a caring, experienced and knowledgeable Sleep Consultant who:
- Listens to your concerns and respects your infants personality
- Gives you the true science behind sleep with supporting evidence
- Encourages you to make choices that suit your parental values
- Respects your choice of sleep method and personalizes it with you
- Considers every member of the family so that the plan works for you
- Tells you in real time, what is ‘normal’ and where adjustments are needed
- Guides you patiently and encourages you to follow through to success
- Warmly congratulates you when your hard work pays off!
Blissful Sleep 6 months-2 years at a glance:
As a guideline, most consultations take place within 1 to 4 weeks of your booking confirmation. Specific dates are guaranteed on receipt of the booking form and a retainer fee only. For further details we invite you to read our T &C’s.
Blissful Sleep 6 months-2 years in detail:
30-minute online video call: Suzy will talk you through some simple but effective ‘projects’ that prepare your infant for the main sleep plan.
Day 1: Suzy arrives at midday. She will spend time with you both, studying your infants personality and ensuring that your infant is relaxed with her. She will also listen to your concerns and give you up-to-date sleep information whilst answering your initial questions. She will work with you to refine your chosen sleep plan. On the first night, Suzy will begin the tailor-made plan. Your infant is in the safe hands of a highly experienced Sleep Consultant and she will keep you informed of her progress in ‘real time’. If you prefer to stay with her she respects your choice.
Day 2: Suzy will demonstrate the plan so that you can observe the fine details then she offers you step by step guidance and positive support. She will continue to guide you and your little one through possible adjustments to the daily routine. She may even introduce some fun developmental activities for you both to enjoy!
Day 3: This is the day where Suzy steps back whilst you and your partner put into practice your new sleep plan. She still remains in the background to answer your questions. On the last evening, whilst your infant is sleeping peacefully, Suzy will request to spend 30 minutes or so with you to review your infant’s sleep plan. She will also go through common issues that affect sleep and how to handle different scenarios in the future. On the last night, Suzy remains ‘on call’ until the following morning when you will be empowered to continue with your infants new sleep friendly plan.
In the following cases I would advise that you consider booking Complete Feed & Sleep 0-2 years or Holistic Gentle Sleep Newborn-1 year (available on request) if:
1. Either you or your partner suffer from anxiety or post-natal depression
2. Your baby suffers from medicated reflux, allergies or other medical condition under your physician’s guidance (excluding teething)
3. Your baby is under 6 months old (I show you gradual sleep shaping, not ‘Sleep Training’ which is only suitable for infants from 6+ months)
Due to it’s exceptionally high success rate, The ‘Blissful Sleep’ is in demand. Please feel free to call me prior to booking to get an idea of my current availability.
The fee applies for consultations that take place within a 10 miles radius of Harrow-on-the-Hill Station. For other areas, please state your postcode, or full address if outside the UK, and check additional cost with me.
Teething, if correctly medicated, is generally not considered as a reason to delay sleep training for infants from 6+ months.
The fee is calculated on the basis of being a working guest in your home. You are respectfully requested to provide food and appropriate accommodation. If you have any concerns about accommodation, please contact me so that I can advise accordingly.