Quick Response - 2 hour
I will listen to your concerns and expectations, observe your little one(s) personality, offer tailor made advice, and then follow up with ongoing support.
Quick Response is ideal for:
- Learning effective winding techniques for colicky babies
- An initial contact with our Consultant to discuss specific concerns
- Learning how to manage certain infant and child behavioural patterns
- Understanding the meanings of an infants cries and responding effectively
- Getting tailor made advice and reassurance from our new baby specialist
- Learning to manage the evening ‘rush hour’ with a toddler and new baby
- Learning how to get started on a gentle, age-appropriate routine
Quick Response 2 hours - at a glance:
As a guideline, this consultation can normally take place within 48 hours to 2 weeks of your booking confirmation. Specific dates and times are guaranteed on receipt of the completed booking form and full fee. For further details we invite you to read our T&C’s.
There is a limited amount of subjects that can be covered in 2 hours (sleep, feeding, winding or behavioural). Please call Suzy to discuss suitability.
The fee is applicable for consultations that take place within a 10 miles radius of Harrow-on-the-Hill Station. For other areas, the Client is requested to state their postcode and check additional cost with Suzy.
For more in-depth support: Baby Matters 0-18 months, Welcome Baby 0-16 weeks Blissful Sleep 6 months-2 years, Complete Feed & Sleep 0-2 years, Welcome Twins 0- 16 weeks, Twins Blissful Sleep 6 months-2 years