Twin Matters 0-18 months
IN-HOME CONSULTATION – Advice and support in ‘real time’
I come with my extensive experience and knowledge of breastfeeding, bottle feeding, weaning, sleep patterns and so much more…
‘Twin Matters’ is ideal when you would like:
- To get a better understanding of your newborn twins physical and emotional needs (feeding, winding, interpreting cries, bonding, sleeping…)
- To learn simultaneous breast or bottle feeding or easy weaning
- Advice to get your babies started on a gentle, age appropriate routine
- Help to get started on a tailor made sleep plan
- Advice and a nights rest to feel refreshed to start a new daytime routine
- Reassurance that you will get answers to your questions even after the consultation
Twin Matters at a glance:
"Suzy literally gave us back our lives. I was terrified that..."
Amelia, 10 month old, UK
"Suzy's advice made sense so I knew it was right for my babies. . ."
"Suzy's determination and enthusiasm were contagious. We immediately felt the 'calm' ..."
Anna, 6 month old, London, UK
"Suzy tells the truth and doesn't over-sell her service..."
Eliza, 3 week old, North London
""Terrified I would damage my girls, I needed someone I could trust to ..."
Alexa (3 under 3yrs) , DUBAI
The fee applies to consultations that take place within a 10 miles radius of Harrow-on-the-Hill Station. For other areas, please give your postcode and call me to check additional cost.
Twin Matters 20 hour is an intensive consultation. When you are truly sleep deprived, to really get you started whilst having professional, in-home support consider ‘Twin Matters 48hr’ or perhaps add an additional night (see ‘Options’).
Just a handful of questions?: Quick Response 2 hour
To encourage a stable and secure environment for your infants during the first stages of an advised plan, we suggest that you keep a clear diary for at least 5 days following the consultation. This will give you and your infants time to adjust.
The fee is calculated on the basis of your Consultant being a working guest in your home. We respectfully request that food and appropriate accommodation are provided. If you have limited space, please call Suzy so that she can advise.
For each 24 hour period, your Consultant is required to take a 4 hour rest period.
We invite you to read our In-Home Terms and Conditions prior to booking