Welcome New Baby 0-16 weeks
Our tailor-made service where you choose how much advice and support you would like.
Suzy has a gentle, supportive and intuitive approach and has, for over 30 years, guided hundreds of parents worldwide. Whether you have struggled with a newborn in the past or this is your first time and you are nervous about how you will cope, she gives you peace of mind so that you are free to enjoy those precious first weeks.
Ideal when you would like to learn how to:
- Respond to your baby’s different cries, what he is trying to tell you and how to fulfill to his full range of emotional needs
- Bath, dress, change your baby and general skin care
- Breastfeed (avoiding low milk supply, sore nipples etc.), when and how to express, and how to store your milk
- Bottle feed, effectively wind your baby, correct sterilisation and hygiene
- Create a safe sleep environment, learn about your babys sleep needs
- Teach your baby to settle calmly in the daytime and at night
- Start an effective, ‘sleep friendly’ and age appropriate pattern
- Get out and about again whilst managing feeding confidently
- Fun and nurturing ways to bond with your baby and more….
Welcome New Baby 0-16 weeks at a glance:
Tailor Made Options:
Welcome New Baby 0-16 weeks in detail:
30-minute online call: You can use this call any time pre-birth or within the first 4 months of your babys date of birth.
In-home consultation: You choose the time you would like your Consultant to arrive between 9 am and 3 pm. Your Consultant arrives at your preferred time and will listen carefully to your concerns. She may answer your initial questions then she can help you sort out any areas of new baby care that you are struggling with. You might like her to show you some different feeding positions, effective winding techniques or perhaps coach you in gentle sleep shaping so that you gain confidence in being able to put your baby down when you need to. When you are exhausted she is there for you, offering tips when asked, caring for you and your baby!
1 weeks text support: Following on from the in-home consultation, at any time you have a question, you can text your Consultant and expect a reply.
The fee applies to consultations that take place within a 10 miles radius of Harrow-on-the-Hill Station. For other areas, please give your postcode and check additional cost with your Consultant.
Package rate options are considered as ‘special offers’ in our In-Home Terms and Conditions.
The Welcome New Baby consultation fee is calculated on the basis of your Consultant being a working guest in your home. We respectfully request that, for an overnight stay, you provide food and appropriate accommodation. If you have limited space for this, please call us so that we can help you find a suitable solution.
Additional text support: To give accurate advice we can extend text support for one additional week only as babies between newborn and 16 weeks develop and change rapidly.
We invite you to read our Terms and Conditions prior to booking