This Privacy and Disclosure Policy sets out how we use and protect any personal information that you give us when you use Baby Sleep Retreat website.
1. Baby Sleep Retreat warrants that, to the extent it processes any Personal Data on behalf of a Client it shall act only on instructions from the Client according to General Data Protection Regulation.
2. All information and personal details provided by a Client during the consultation period are treated as strictly confidential. The information we collect from a Client is not shared with others or sold to companies for marketing or any other purposes.
3. Data we collect might include:
Full names, including those of your children if provided to us
Contact information including email address and telephone numbers
Information you provide on forms such as the Infant Historic, sleep/feed diaries
None of this information is held on our website.
4. Our website may also collect cookies & IP addresses.
|Necessary Cookies||PHPSESSID||Necessary cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.|
|Necessary Cookies||cookiesAccepted||Necessary cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.|
|Necessary Cookies||cookiesAcceptedDoubleClick||Necessary cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.|
|DoubleClick||'IDE', 'test_cookie'||Used by Google for delivering advertising data via YouTube|
|YouTube||'GPS', 'PREF', 'VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE', 'YSC', 'remote_sid', 'nextId', 'requests'||Used by YouTube to deliver content & video on the website|
5. For initial inquiries (email, telephone or text message), we will store personal records for a period of 2 months from the date of first contact.
6. For initial inquiries that are converted to a confirmed booking, we will store personal records for a period of 24 months from the date of first contact.
7. For existing Clients of Baby Sleep Retreat and within the above stated time frames, Baby Sleep Retreat Consultants may contact Clients by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about services they feel might be of interest and similar to previously booked services.
8. Following the end consultation package period, you can prevent your information being stored by us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting your personal information be removed from our system. We will respect your wishes and action your request.
10. Baby Sleep Retreat website and any content may not be republished, retransmitted, redistributed, or otherwise made available to any party or on any website, online service or bulletin board or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without Baby Sleep Retreats express prior written consent. Baby Sleep Retreats copywrite must remain on all reproductions of material.